When is comes to real world Jeep JK testing no one can argue RIPP has done more than any other performance manufacturer on the market. The 42Rle & NAG1 transmissions run hotter then expected (over 200 degrees!) Any added weight to the vehicle, wheels tires, axles etc... will force your transmission to work harder and increase temperatures further. Installing our transmission cooler to your vehicle will greatly reduce transmission oil temperatures and could save your transmission from failure. Factory trans coolers will not fit with a FMIC. This transmission cooler is sized properly to fit behind the front mounted intercooler, and utilizes copper tubes and aluminum cooling fins construction.
- Works with or without the RIPP Front Mounted Intercooler.
- Copper tubes have built in turbulator fins to agitate fluid and increase cooling.
- Improves functioning and overall performance of transmission
- Extends life of transmission and prolongs period between necessary fluid changes
- Cuts down on heat-related failures
- Designed with copper tubing and aluminum fins for maximum heat transfer.
- Plastic mounting to isolate heat transfer from other components.
- made in the USA
- Should be installed by a professional with experience.